F-Type Electric IR Control
The F-type by Screen Labs is a non-tensioned electric projector screen with an inclusive infra-red remote control. This product is part of the new mid-range Electric projector screens from Screen Labs. The F-Type has a Fibre Glass Matte White Surface with a gain of 1.0. A fitted tubular motor is included with this item which has additional limit switches. This product is handsomely housed within a "new design" Matte White shaped steel case which can blend with any décor for Home or Professional use. Sliding rear Brackets are used with Quick attach fixings which will provide a simplistic and easy way to attach the screen to the wall or ceiling.
This screen comes with 30mm black borders on all sides and an infra-red remote control unit will be supplied as part of the mains cable. 250mm additional Black Leader on 16/9 and 16/10 formats. This product is supplied with an IR control unit with adjustable channel fixing L-brackets to ensure both the ceiling or wall installation is basic and user friendly, the simple clip on installation is even adjustable left to right. Additionally unique Helix rollers ensure a long-term screen reliability providing a consistent flat projection surface for the best viewing experience possible. The fitting of this product is suitable for any flat surfaces, the F-Type screens are suitable for boardrooms, classrooms, outdoor venues, club and bar venues making this item the perfect investment for home, educational, business or professional use!
- Adjustable channel fixing L-brackets make ceiling or wall installation extremely easy.
- Simple clip on installation is even adjustable left to right.
- Installation is suitable for any flat surfaces, the screens are suitable for boardrooms, classrooms, entertainment venues, outdoor venues, pub, club and bar venues and home entertainment use.
- Unique Helix rollers ensure long-term screen integrity providing a consistent flat projection surface.
- 30mm Additional borders to all sides and a 25cm top black leader.
- Use the remote control supplied to control and adjust the movements of your projector screen. Use the up arrow to move the projector screen up or use the down arrow to move the screen down.
- You find the joist on the ceiling or any appropriate fixing on the wall and then fix both of the hanging brackets.
- Then offer up the casing making sure the plastic clips on the brackets are in the open (down) position. The bracket should be inserted under the front profile first and then you push the back end in until it clicks into place.
- At this stage all you need to do is to ensure the screen is aligned with the projector correctly and then tighten the black screw to ensure that pulling the plastic release cannot result in the screen coming off the brackets.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
7kg - 16kg
Items 1-9 of 12