Flat Elastic 180 x 101cm 16/9
**ADVISED TO CALL FOR DELIVERY DATES**
The Flat Elastic by Screen International is a Fixed Frame fabric projection screen. This product is the right solution for any customer who needs a screen for rear or front projection! The Flat Elastic brings together a high quality standard with a big versatility! The Flat Elastic is a quick to install screen which uses elasticated fixings to keep the screen taught so no disturbances of the screen surface are made. A White Pearl Surface is the standard screen surface for this model and has a Gain of 1.2. The Flat Elastic is perfect for large or small groups of people. This product is a perfect investment for Educational, Business or Personal Use!
Flat Elastic 180 x 101cm 16/9
The Flat Elastic by Screen International is a Fixed Frame fabric projection screen. This product is the right solution for any customer who needs a screen for rear or front projection! The Flat Elastic brings together a high quality standard with a big versatility! The Flat Elastic is a quick to install screen which uses elasticated fixings to keep the screen taught so no disturbances of the screen surface are made. The aluminium frame (which is provided) is 80 x 20mm with plastic end joints, all painted with a dull black epoxy powder. Mounting brackets are additionally included. A White Pearl Surface is the standard screen surface for this model and has a Gain of 1.2. There are optional screen surfaces for this product which include Lumi Grey, Cinesound, Micro perforated, Rear Plus and Rear Lux. This Screen is also available in different video formats: 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10 or customized size and with several kinds of fabric either for front or rear projection. The Flat Elastic is perfect for large or small groups of people. This product is a perfect investment for Educational, Business or Personal Use!
- Smart design and easy to install
- Frame manufactured in aluminium 80x20 mm. with plastic joint edges (until 300 cm. width)
- Frame painted with dull black epoxy powders (RAL 9005)
- Mounting brackets for wall
- Projection fabrics are flame-retardant, classification M1 7201-96
- The screen can be optionally equipped with floor stands
- Floor stands (For positioning the screen on the floor)
- Soft bag
Available Screen Surface Materials:
White fabric is a PVC material whose chemical characteristics guarantees a bright image with a high contrast. White has obtained fire-proof certification and offer the possibility to make screens with black corners and masking on the upper and lower side of the screen surface. Spooler height 240 cm.
Lumi-Grey cloth is a grey PVC material. It is eccellent for superb Home-Theatre projections. It is advisable to use it together with, at least, a 1200 Ansi Lumen projector
White Pearl is a double fabric of PVC, with a front white and a silver backside. Studied to be used in rooms with a light source behind the screen, it guarantees brightness and contrast. White Pearl is a fabric which has obtained fire-proof certification and it is mainly used on frame screens. Spooler height 210 cm.
Microperforated fabric is a PVC material studied to be used for small screens in rooms where loudspeakers should be positioned behind the projection surface. The chemical characteristics guarantee brightness and high contrast. The fabric has obtained fire-proof certification. Spooler height 240 cm.
Lumi Grey Microperforated
Lumi Grey Microperforated is a grey PVC material with a grey rear side and micro-perforation on its surface. This cloth has been developed for front projection that requires high contrast and good chromatic performances, especially in Home Theater applications.
Cinesound cloth is a very innovative PVC fabric for front projection, whose chemical and structural features assure a never-seen flatness to the screen, as long as a bright and very well-contrasted image. Moreover, a very important feature is that the cloth can be used as a frontal projection cloth and also as acoustic transparent surface.
- High Matte
High Matte is a fiberglass based projection material with a mat white coating resulting in a screen surface with 1.25 gain. This cloth has a black rear side which stops eventual sun or artificial back light.
Hi-Light is a fiberglass based projection material with a special high gain coating which gives to the surface a 2.3 gain. Hi-Light has a black rear side which stops eventual sun or artificial back light and it assures perfect flatness in several conditions. Its high gain feature allows brilliant and bright projections also in environments with ambient light interference.
- Deep Space 3D
Deep Space 3D cloth is a projection fabric with a special coating which is suitable to be used as high gain polarized screen for PASSIVE 3D projection but also as high contrast but high gain cloth for 2D projection. Deep Space 3D has a black rear side which stops eventual sun or artificial back light and it assures perfect flatness in several conditions.
Foldaway cloth is a white PVC material suitable to be folded without damaging the projection cloth.This permits you to use it many times in rental and event usage. This material has also a high gain of 1.5, which offers a bright image, even for active 3D applications.
Frontrear cloth is a white PVC material with also a white rear side, which can be used for both front or rear projection. This offers the possibility to use this projection cloth in a large range of applications, from events and rental up to fixed installations where you need to alternate rear projection with also front projection. It has a wide viewing angle, that permits to cover a wide audience.
- Rear Plus
Rear Plus is a translucid PVC material suitable for rear projection. The fabric guarantees images with good contrast and brightness. Rear Plus has obtained fire-proof certification. Spooler height 240 cm.
- Rear Lux R 114
Translucid fabric with excellent performances in rear projection limiting the so called "spot effect". This fabric guarantees high gain, true colours and a large viewing angle. Rear Lux R 114 has obtained fire-proof certification.Spooler height 300 cm.
Here at Stage Shop we like to provide our customers with the best guaranteed service. There is no job too big or too small for us here at Stage Shop. We have worked with; Vue, Odeon, Empire, Picture House, Showcase and many more! Here at Stage Shop we offer everything for your projection needs! From Screens, Projectors, Cases, Brackets, you name it we’ve got it! Advisory and recommended items are added to each product for your convenience!
If there is any information you may need on any of our products please call us on 01727 – 830151 or contact one of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we like to say here at Stage Shop! “When the show MUST go on!”
|Height or Drop||1m|
|Length or Width||1.8m|
- Flat Elastic 250 x 156cm 16/10£618.00 £515.00
- FlatMax 800 x 450cm 16/9£3,867.60 £3,223.00
- Flat Elastic 160 x 90cm 16/9£424.80 £354.00
- FlatMax 500 x 281cm 16/9£1,634.40 £1,362.00
- Flat Elastic 180 x 113cm 16/10£404.40 £337.00
- FlatMax 900 x 675cm 4/3£4,790.40 £3,992.00
- FlatMax 600 x 450cm 4/3£2,280.00 £1,900.00
- Flat Elastic 400 x 225cm 16/9£1,015.20 £846.00
- FlatMax 700 x 438cm 16/10£2,925.60 £2,438.00
- Flat Elastic 400 x 250cm 16/10£1,015.20 £846.00
- FlatMax 800 x 500cm 16/10£3,867.60 £3,223.00
- Flat Elastic 300 x 169cm 16/9£802.80 £669.00
- FlatMax 500 x 313cm 16/10£1,634.40 £1,362.00
- Flat Elastic 300 x 188cm 16/10£802.80 £669.00
- FlatMax 900 x 506cm 16/9£4,790.40 £3,992.00
- Flat Elastic 200 x 112cm 16/9£470.40 £392.00
- FlatMax 600 x 337cm 16/9£2,280.00 £1,900.00
- Flat Elastic 200 x 125cm 16/10£470.40 £392.00
- Maxi Flat Elastic 1000 x 750cm 4/3£6,466.32 £5,388.60
- Flat Elastic 400 x 300cm 4/3£1,015.20 £846.00
- FlatMax 700 x 525cm 4/3£2,925.60 £2,438.00
- Flat Elastic 160 x 100cm 16/10£424.80 £354.00
- FlatMax 800 x 600cm 4/3£3,867.60 £3,223.00
- FlatMax 500 x 375cm 4/3£1,634.40 £1,362.00
- FlatMax 900 x 562cm 16/10£4,790.40 £3,992.00
- Flat Elastic 350 x 197cm 16/9£904.80 £754.00
- FlatMax 600 x 375cm 16/10£2,280.00 £1,900.00
- Flat Elastic 350 x 219cm 16/10£904.80 £754.00
- FlatMax 1000 x 562cm 16/9£5,529.60 £4,608.00
- Flat Elastic 250 x 140cm 16/9£618.00 £515.00
- FlatMax 700 x 394cm 16/9£2,925.60 £2,438.00