The FlatMax by Screen International is the ultimate in Big Screens. The utilizing elasticated fixings keep the screen taught so no surface wrinkles that could possibly alter the display! The FlatMax is a frame suitable to manufacture large frame screens from 5 meters up to 10 meters of width! The standard fabric used on this type of screen is a White Pearl fabric with a Gain of 1.2. White Pearl is a double fabric of PVC, with a front white and a silver backside. With movies now being made with 3D technology and the invention of HD (High Definition) and Blu-Ray technology, more and more people are purchasing projectors to create their own home cinema feeling. The FlatMax is the perfect investment for any Educational, Business or Personal Use!
- Smart design and easy to install
- Rugged aluminium profile suitable for big dimensions’ screens
- Frame dimensions: 95x55 mm. (WxD)
- Aluminium frame painted with dull black epoxy powders (RAL 9005) and 45° aluminium edges
- Top and bottom wall mounting brackets included
- Eye-bolts for ceiling mounting also included
- For screens of 7 mt. or wider that have to be ceiling mounted, a central aluminium rod will be added at the rear side of the frame.
- Projection fabrics are flame-retardant, classification M1 and B1
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|FRONT PROJECTION||REAR PROJECTION|
|| Gain 1.2
Items 1-9 of 17