The Luma by Draper is a wall or ceiling projection screen. The Luma is spring-roller operated, this product is housed in a pentagonal steel case with a scratch-resistant white polyester finish with available matching end caps and universal mounting brackets. This is so upon install you can attach this screen to the wall or the ceiling. The white pentagonal steel case that's included is 9.5cm high x 8.3cm deep. The 16/9 and 16/10 formats have black borders to all sides, with the 16/9 and 16/10 also having 30cm extra black drop above the viewing area. A High Contrast Grey surface is also available with this product but a Fiberglass Matte White fabric surface is the standard viewing material. The Luma can be used for small to medium sized groups making it perfect for business or personal use. Custom sizes are available.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The Luma projection screen is attractive and dependable in the classroom or conference room.
- Its case and end caps have a scratch resistant, white polyester finish.
- The case is designed to be sturdy and friction-free. End caps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling.
- Your choice of a conventional viewing surface: Matt White, Glass Beaded or High Contrast Grey.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
Items 1-9 of 20