The Major by Screen International has the same design concept as the Compact. This product is equipped with a more powerful 'quiet' motor for a smoother operation with no noise disturbances. This product comes with reversible sliding brackets for ceiling or wall mounting so for your convenience you can install yourself. A Matte White screen surface is the standard for this product and has a Gain of 1.2! There are additional fabric screen surface materials that can be used with this product for an example the options are Microperforated and Rear Plus. With movies now being made with 3D technology and the invention of HD (High Definition) and Blu-Ray technology, more and more people are purchasing projectors to create their own home cinema feeling which can make this product perfect for your projection needs. This product is a perfect investment for Educational, Business or Personal Use!
- Silent motor system provides a smooth and quiet operation
- Totally manufactured in aluminium
- Smart design and easy to install
- Housing dimensions: 124x133 mm.
- Housing painted with white epoxy powders (RAL 9010)
- Four universal mounting brackets either for ceiling or for wall*
- Switcher on/off included
- Projection fabrics are flame-retardant -classification M1 and M2
- White counterweight 38 mm. high**
- Side black borders of 5 cm. on request
- RF remote control with integrated or external receiver,
- False ceiling Trim Kit, Interface switch 12 Volt, Wall extension brackets
- Major 300x300 is supplied with two universal mounting brackets.
- On screens with black borders and on Major 450x340, the counterbar is black and 35 mm. high.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:.
|FRONT PROJECTION||REAR PROJECTION|
Items 1-9 of 13