The new Modigliani series (Pronounced Mod-liani) by Screen International are exclusive and superb frame screens which have an elastic and galvanized rods anchoring system which is mounted directly to the rear of the frame. The inclusive 80 x 20mm frame is made of aluminium and has a black powder coating or a velvet finishing. The new mounting system is hidden from view, making a cleaner more presentable installation. With movies now being made with 3D technology and the invention of HD (High Definition) and Blu-Ray technology, more and more people are purchasing projectors to create their own home cinema feeling which can make this product perfect for your projection needs. The Modigliani series is perfect for large or small groups of people. These products are a perfect investment for Educational, Business or Personal Use!
Modigliani Velvet Catalogue
- Aluminium frame - dimensions: 88x29 mm. (width x depth)
- MODIGLIANI: frame sprayed with dull black epoxy powders (RAL 9005)
- MODIGLIANI VELVET: frame covered with black velvet finishing
- No visible brackets are needed to fix the screen to the wall: at the rear side of the frame an aluminium profile allows to hang it directly to a fixing hook.
- Cloth can be easily and quickly fixed to the rear side of the frame directly onto fixing studs. Projection fabrics are flame-retardant - class M1 and M2
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
Items 1-9 of 18