**New Model** Christie DHD775-E Projector (E Series)
The Christie DHD775-E projector is a new released model part of the Christie E- Series. This projector provides trusted performance, reliability and exceptional image quality into one unit. This product additionally provides the best of attributes with colour matching capabilities, image blending and warping and energy-saving features so the cost of maintaining the projector can be kept minimal. The DHD775-E has five compatible lens options. This projector is ideal for small auditoriums, boardrooms, classrooms and museums. This projector has optional accessories and upgrades available.
**New Model** Christie DHD775-E Projector (E Series)
The Christie DHD775-E projector is a new released model part of the Christie E- Series. This projector provides trusted performance, reliability and exceptional image quality. With integrated new media technologies the Christie DHD775-E has a DLP technology combined with the body of the projector. This product additionally provides the best of attributes with colour matching capabilities for the best viewing image with every use, image blending and warping so the projector can provide crisp detailed images, energy-saving features so the cost of maintaining the projector can be kept minimal, additionally this projector has 24/7 use capabilities. The Christie E Series provides a powerful package of high brightness with the integrated 6100 ANSI lumens, features and value. Producing exceptional images, the E Series also offers installation flexibility, ease of use and industry-leading reliability.
The dual-lamp design offers the choice to use the projector in dual-lamp or single-lamp mode. Dual-lamp mode maximizes brightness and is great for redundancy. Single lamp mode increases the lamp life. The projector has a 1-chip DLP technology additionally providing excellent image quality and reliability. The Christie DHD775-E projector has optional accessories and upgrades available for an example wireless module makes the projector more flexible to use and easy to set up. The DHD775-E provides a full suite of compatible lens options, input options and 360 degree projection give you the flexibility to pick what works best for your presentation. The Christie DHD775-E is ideal for fixed install applications. The optional stacking, blending and warping capabilities also make it a great option for staging applications. This projector comes with a number of eco-friendly features that lower the total cost of ownership. This projector is ideal for small auditoriums, boardrooms, classrooms and museums.
DLP (Digital Light Processing)
DLP (Digital Light Processing) is a display technology used in AV Projector products. The technology inside is often referred to as DMD (Digital Micro-Mirrors). It consists of an array of mirrors where each mirror represents a pixel element. For example, a high-definition DLP projector or rear projector with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution would have over 2 million tiny mirrors. Each mirror is attached to an electronically driven hinge that controls the amount of coloured light that is reflected from the screen surface.
- Dynamic Contrast
- 6 segment colour wheel
- Wireless connectivity
- HD resolution models 24/7 operation
- 360 degree installation
- Blending and warping
- Colour matching
- Colour intensity
- Stacking kit eco features
- Dual-lamp design offers the choice to use the projector in dual-lamp or single-lamp mode. Dual-lamp mode maximizes brightness and is great for redundancy. Single lamp mode increases the lamp life.
- 1-chip DLP technology provides excellent image quality and reliability
- 24/7 use capability
- Dynamic Contrast enhances images by increasing the contrast ratio to 5000:1
- Optional wireless module makes the projector more flexible to use and easy to set up.
- Fixed Short Lens: Throw: 0.8:1
- Zoom Lens: Throw: 1.2-1.5:1
- Standard Zoom Lens: Throw: 1.5-2.0:1
- Long Zoom Lens: Throw: 2.0-4.0:1
- Super Long Zoom Lens: Throw: 4.0-7.0:1
- Brightness: 6,700 centre (6,100 ANSI) lumens
- Contrast: 5000:1
- Technology: 1-chip 0.65" DMD
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 WUXGA
- Lamp: Dual 330W P-VIP
- Lamp Life: 1800 hrs minimum @ 330W, 2500 hrs typical @ 280W
- Input signal compatibility: HDTV formats VGA through to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), Horizontal and vertical scaling while maintaining aspect ratio, all inputs
- Pixel clock: 162MHz
- Scan rates: Horizontal: 15kHz to 100kHz - Vertical: 24kHz to 85kHz
- Inputs, control and networking: HDMI x 2, Display port x 1, RGBHV (5 BNC), HD15 x 1, Composite video x 1 (RCA), S-Video x 1 (mini DIN), Component video (RCA), USB x 1 (type B mini) - display over USB, USB x 1 (type A) - image viewer or WiFi dongle (optional), RJ45 x 1, RS232 in, Ethernet (10/100) RJ45 with ChristieNET connectivity, Build-in backlit keypad, Wired remote control (3.5mm stereo) - wire not included
- Optical system: Motorised zoom, focus and lens shift and mechanical light shutter
- Fixed lens: 0.8:1
- Zoom Lenses: 1.2-1.5:1 zoom lens, 1.5-2.0:1 zoom lens, 2.0-4.0:1 zoom lens, 4.0-7.0:1 zoom lens
- Offsets: Vertical: +134% (+ 720 pixels)/ - 40% (- 216 pixels) - Horizontal: +/-20% (+/-192pixels)
- Standard accessories: Brightness colour wheel, IR remote w/ wired remote jack (wire not included), AC line cord, HDMI-DVI cable with locking HDMI connector, User manual
- Optional accessories: Wireless dongle, Warp module, Rich colour wheel (RGBCMY), Stacking frame (must be used with Stacker Adapter Plate), Stacker plate, Ceiling mount, Ceiling mount extension rod
- Power requirements: Operating voltage: 100V AC to 240V AC @ 50/60Hz, Operating current: 9.2A max at 100V, Power consumption: 920W max (dual lamp 350W), 755W eco mode (dual lamp 280W), Dissipation: 2917 BTU/hr max, 2508 BTU/hr eco mode
- Dimensions and weight: Size: (L x W x H): 20.9 x 18.0 x 8.5” (532 x 456 x 215 mm) excluding feet, Shipping size: 23.3 x 38.0 x 15.4" (591 x 965 x 390mm), Weight: 43 lb (19.5 kg), Shipping Weight: 58 lb (26.3 kg)
- Operating environment: Temperature: 40 – 95°F (5 – 35°C), Humidity: 0 – 80% non-condensing
- Regulatory approvals: UL/CSA/IEC 60950-1, FCC Class A, CE, CCC, KC, Gost-R, PSE, C-tick, and South Africa, This product conforms to all relevant European directives, standards, safety, health and environmental concerns, RoHS, REACH, WEEE
- Limited warranty: 3 years parts and labour (including light engine), Contact an authorised Christie representative for full details of our limited warranty
Here at Stage Shop we like to provide our customers with the best guaranteed service. There is no job too big or too small for us here at Stage Shop. We have worked with; Vue, Odeon, Empire, Picture House, Showcase and many more! Here at Stage Shop we offer everything for your projection needs! From Screens, Projectors, Cases, Brackets, you name it we’ve got it! Advisory and recommended items are added to each product for your convenience!
If there is any information you may need on any of our products please call us on +44(0)1727 – 830151 or contact one of the team at email@example.com.
As we like to say here at Stage Shop! “When the show MUST go on!”
|Lens Throw||0.8:1 Fixed|
|Lamp Life hrs||1500|
- 4050 Projector ceilinglift stroke, 225-2130mm, Max 50Kg£3,682.80 £3,069.00
- CHRISTIE E Series Projector / Lens Option
From £9,168.00 £7,640.00
To £13,248.00 £11,040.00