The Onyx by Draper is a permanently tensioned projection screen. This product provides an impeccable framed projected image and is 100% user friendly. The Onyx is so convenient it assembles in only 10- 15 minutes! The Onyx provides a front and rear projection which can be helpful where moving the screen isn’t an easy situation. The Onyx has a wide bevelled frame that keeps the viewing surface taught and perfectly flat so there is a perfect viewing surface every time. The Onyx is the perfect investment for Educational, Business or Personal Use! Custom sizes can be made available on request.
- There are no snaps! Uniform tension is applied to the entire surface area, so the surface is perfectly flat.
- Unique fabric retention system enables you to adjust the surface tension up to 1-1/2", both vertically and horizontally in increments of approximately 3/8" in just seconds, without tools!
- Frame finish: Black aluminum is standard. Add optional velvety black textile, Vel-Tex, to eliminate reflections.
- Available in a variety of sizes depending on the surface. See the chart below for sizes and fabric options.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The Onyx is now available with a Curved Frame.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
Items 1-9 of 22