The Premier by Draper is an electric wall or ceiling mounted projection screen. The Tab-Tensioning System provided by Draper holds the screen surface tight and taught, this presents the screen as wrinkle free! This speciality delivers an outstanding picture quality with every use! The Projected image on the screen is fully framed on all four sides with black masking borders; with a 30cm black drop at top of the viewing surface, which is a standard with this product. The Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so it operates smoothly and silently which makes this product perfect for small & large rooms so no noise disturbances can be made. This product can be used with small or large groups of people, making it a perfect product for educational, business or personal use!
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- 12" black drop is standard.
- Black case with matching endcaps.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 14'x 14' and 12' x 16', 230” NTSC, and 230” or 20' HDTV. See charts below for details.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available.
- Rear projection surfaces available - contact Draper for quote.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
Items 1-9 of 16