The Targa by Draper is an Electric Projection Screen. The standard case this Motorised screen is housed in is a White Pentagonal Steel Case; Scratch-resistant and has a white polyester finish. The Motor which controls the screen is securely and discretely mounted inside the roller, for a trim balanced appearance. Optional Motors are additionally available which are the Quiet Motor and the Built-In Low Voltage Controller. The Targa is Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms which makes it an ideal product to purchase. Custom sizes are available with this product.
- Sizes available are listed in charts below and depend on surface selected.
- Screen operates instantly at the touch of a button and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions.
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch.
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 format screens have black borders on all four sides
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 16' x 16' and 240" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are: