The modular rigging system uses 48mm diameter aluminium barrel in conjunction with a truss style conical coupling.
The system is designed as two parts - Modular Drop Arms which are single arms designed to be suspended with a coupler and 'H' Frames, which can be suspended or floor-standing with tank traps.
Shown above are some examples
From left to right are:
1. Three large 'H' frames topped with a pair of trigger clamps and a small 'H' frame suspending four moving lights.
2. Four Tees with thru connectors in a ladder configuration, shown with parcans or similar.
3. An arc of Modular Tees with various extensions to create this shape. These can be made more rigid for larger luminaires by using an inverted Tee at the top and connecting to the truss with two parallel couplers.
4. Four Tees with thru connectors in a ladder configuration, shown with parcans or similar.
5. A Pair of large 'H' frames connected to two tank trap adaptors and placed in two tank traps creating a floor standing assembly.
6. A large bank or parcans or similar suspended on two clamps/couplers with six small 'H' frames connected.