Flexible and reliable stage tracking for walkalong, corded or motorised operation of drapes on straight or curved systems, ideal for schools and smaller venues.
Erail is an aluminum extruded black anodized track section. The standard stock length for Erail is 6.1 m (20 feet) and can be curved to a minimum radius of 500 mm. The Erail section incorporates a ‘Tee’ slot in its upper face that accepts a proprietary M8 channel nut which is used to attach all components to the track.
Erail is perfect for permanent installations in small to mid-size venues such as schools, studios and theatres. Erail can be used walkalong, corded or motorised. Our plug-and-play motors can be quickly retro-fitted to an existing system so Erail gives venues the flexibility to upgrade their system in the future. All Erail runners utilise ball-raced polyurethane wheels for maximum quietness and smoothness.
• Walkalong, corded or motorised
• 25 x 37 mm (WxH)
• I beam style track
• All runners are ball-raced with polyurethane wheels
• Used for drapes up to 8 m tall.
• Between runners = 300mm
• Between supports = 1000mm with 250mm max from first support and the joint support
From £21.60 £18.00
To £2,661.62 £2,217.85
ERAIL is a compact proﬁle extruded aluminium track with a comprehensive range of component parts that enables it to be used for all but the heaviest professional main stage curtains.
If a corded system is required, ERAIL uses the standard matte black pre-stretched polyester cord used on all other Triple E tracks.
The track is conﬁgured as an ‘I’ beam lower section with a tee slot above. The carrier wheels run between the ﬂanges of the beam. ERAIL carriers are 24 mm (1”) wide for calculating stacking distances.
The leading carrier is 70 mm (2 3/4”) wide and this can be ﬁtted with an overlap arm if required.
In the bottom centre of the extrusion is a keyhole slot that accepts a roll pin to align the running surfaces when the track sections are joined.
Each joint set comprises a ﬂat plate with 4 grub screws that ﬁts into the top slot and 1 roll pin.
Corded track systems are available in the following configurations:
1) Straight wipe track where a single curtain travels from one end to the other.
2) Straight track with lead carriers fitted with overlap arms for a pair of curtains that stack at each end of the track and meet in the centre.
3) Straight overlap track where the centre of the tracks are offset for a longer and more substantial overlap on bigger curtains. This configuration enables the track to be clamped to a flown bar very easily.
4) Curved track wipe where a single curtain travels from one end to the other
5) Curved track with lead carriers Fitted with overlap arms for a pair of curtains that stack at each end of the track and meet in the centre.
6) Curved track where the centre sections of the track are separated by overlap clips this gives a more substantial overlap for bigger curtains.
|Duty||Heavy Medium Duty|
|Track Operation Type||Handline Corded|
|Length or Width||8m|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Product Type||Overlapped Pair of Curtains|